CES 2014 Highlights [Note Pro 12.2"]

Posted by Payton Wilmott On Sunday, January 12, 2014 0 comments



Let me start off by saying that last week was a blast… This was my first visit to CES and after what I have seen and experience I’m hoping it won’t be the last. This week I have many blogs lined up from CES 2014 and things I wanted to blog before I left to Las Vegas. So let’s start off by covering the highlights of my CES trip.
Day One


Note 12.2
I headed to the Samsung booth that was enormous and housed a lot of gadget, techs, appliances, and prototypes. 

The first set of Samsung products I had to investigate were the Tab Pro and Note Pro line of tablets. 

The first one that greeted me was the Note Pro 12.2 which is quite frankly very hard to miss given the size. My first impressions were somewhat mixed because I couldn’t fathom why an average Joe would want a tablet that big. But after speaking with Jaime Beitia who is Product Manager for PC’s Samsung Electronic Latin America I found out that the note pro 12.2 is the first move to phase out enter level laptops on the market right now. Looking back at it now it all makes sense, and very smart move on Samsung’s part. The Note Pro 12.2 will come in two models which is the true Octa-Core( Exynos 5 Octa) or Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.3 GHz with both having 3GB of RAM. The UI has also been redone the new Samsung Magazine UX. This UI is capable of displaying segments of information, and News on the home. The Note 12.2 is light weight and has a very a lovely display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment