Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 [7.0] Unboxed

Posted by Payton Wilmott On Thursday, August 28, 2014 1 comments




So… Terrence has gotten his fair share of air time now. No offense Terrence, but your time has come to not be the current blog on my blog site. Thanks for entering the competition and an extended thanks to the other readers for their support and views. I wish the best of luck on the next giveaway when it comes. Meanwhile, I got a Samsung Tab 4 to review this week. Happy, happy, joy, joy… Until I have done a full review, I’ll leave some unboxed photos for my readers.








Stay tuned for the full review next week… 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great !!! Fabulous! it looks great ….. The idea of custom tees is awesome!. Surpluss.in is a unique opportunity to get global brands at your doorstep in India at a fair price. It provides Sony Xperia Price and Sony Xperia Phones

Post a Comment