Kevin Smith Gives Update on Current Health

Posted by Payton Wilmott On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 0 comments

Following his recent heart attack, Kevin Smith has reassured fans he's feeling much better now and will be undergoing a massive lifestyle change.

Smith shared what transpired on Sunday night via a Facebook video, revealing he didn't realize he was experiencing a heart attack after a stand-up show.

"I started feeling nauseous, and I tried to lay down on the floor, and when I was laying down on the floor, I wound up getting ill, like threw up but mostly bile,” Smith said. “I just thought I got some bad milk. That was it. I started feeling pressure on my chest, but not like, ‘There’s an elephant on my chest,’ I just couldn’t catch my breath. Honestly, I was never really in pain.”

Continue reading…



0 comments:

Post a Comment