KAIROS Smart Watches

Posted by Payton Wilmott On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1 comments




Smart watches are coming out the wood works so fast that it would make Bolt head spin. Samsung, Sony, LG, and even Motorola are in the race to make the smart watch to rule them all. I must say that competition is a good thing because companies will fight to satisfy the consumer with design and price. So far Samsung is the market leader to beat in the smart watch market, but there is another runner in the race called KAIROS




This company has a concept for a smart watch that I have never seen before, and it looks like a winner! Just take a look at the promo video below.



It looks so stylish and manly! I was in love until I saw the price tag which is around 600 US dollars and the release date of December 2014. I guess I can still dream… Here is the web address https://www.kairoswatches.com/  if you want to check it out for yourself. I’ll try to see if my charm could get me a review unit till then. Keep reading for more updates about these and other upcoming products.

1 comments:

Post a Comment