Life Without A Smartphone... Final Chapter

Posted by Payton Wilmott On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 0 comments



Here we are with part two of Life without a Smartphone as promised. It’s been 27 days 12 hours 36 minutes, 3 seconds, 4 seconds, and 5 seconds (Darn it time! Keep still!!!) since the death of my Samsung Galaxy S4 and the adduction of my iPhone 4s. Yes I said abduction; you know yourself abductor, saying you borrowing it for two week and now it is one month later. In the words of a great man I know as Assassin or Agent Sasco “don’t mek mi hold yu!”

  
Apart from plots to get back at my best friend I have found that certain parts of my life are non-existent now that my mobile connectivity has disappeared. I am an average user of smart devices whether it is phones or watches. I’m certain that anyone else that is remotely interested in tech like me would miss these aspects I’m going to mention below. What are the most hurtful parts of being without a Smartphone?

No Whatsapp! I never realize till now that… nobody calls or texts anymore. It’s like whatsapp is the only major means of communicating between phones these days… kmt





No quick camera moments. Smartphone’s these days are equip with cameras that rival some stand alone snappers on the market. Without a Smartphone I can’t seem to get any good photos at events or of items I’m reviewing. 

Emails on the go… Without a on the go internet I have been less integrated with my work, because I’m unaware of any work mail until I sit behind my desk and open up my Gmail. This action is done rarely due to the fact that I’m always on the road.


Blogging… Most of my blogs are done from behind the screen of a Smartphone while riding on a bus. Now, I’m trying to adjust to sitting behind a desk which is hard for a man always on the go.

 
It’s a sad predicament indeed, but I’ll try to make the best of a bad situation. Speaking of which… I’m currently thinking of away to start giveaways on this blog page. I always seem to be reviewing stuff that my loyal readers would like, so this is me giving back to you folks that got me here. More info will be arriving soon so keep reading and comment more often folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment